Sign ups for recreational soccer are at https://nlsci.siplay.com/site/
Do you have a child in
1st to 6th Grade that is interested
in playing recreational soccer?
The New Lebanon Soccer Club is organizing a youth soccer program for girls and boys that will be in 1st through 6th grades in Fall 2019.
· The program will focus on acquiring basics skills
· An emphasis will be placed on having fun and listening rather than competition
· The program will not create travel teams or any other competitive play
· The program will run on Fridays, starting the 13th, immediately after school at WBH, for the months of September and October, from dismissal time to 4:45 (parent pick-up time)
· A registration fee of $35 (includes a tee shirt) will ensure that the program can provide equipment and paid coaches.
If you would like to sign your child up for the program, you may register them at https://nlsci.siplay.com/site/.
If at all possible, we ask that you pay on-line and sign up by September 6 to help us prepare.
Please contact Angus Eaton at [email protected] or 518 766 5260 if you have any questions or if you can’t sign up on-line.
We ask that parents send a note in with their child EVERY Friday, letting the office know they will be participating in the soccer program and to NOT send their child home on the bus that day.
Also, if possible, please have your children sent to school in mesh pants / shorts for playing. Cleat’s and shin guards should be packed in their book bags.